Glencoe cardholders have the option of curbside or locker pickup.
Here’s how it works:
- Place a hold on your items, either through the catalog or by calling us at (847) 835-5056
- When your items are ready, you will be notified by email or by phone, depending on your set communication preferences.
- Make a pickup appointment – Call us at (847) 835-5056 to schedule a pickup window, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- For curbside pickup, Pick up your items in the small parking lot on the west side of the building at your scheduled time.
- For locker pickup, you will be notified when you are items are in a locker and ready for pickup. This will come in the form of an e-mail or text, which will give you information to retrieve your items and the length of time they will be held.
Monday-Friday: 10 AM – 6 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Sunday: 1 PM – 5 PM
Locker Pickup available 24/7
Frequently Asked Questions
Books may be returned in the book drop on the west side of the building 24 hours a day or at the circulation desk during business hours.
Most items are currently being circulated except for some kits and physical items. For further details, ask a staff member.
You do not need your card for curbside pickup.
Any items received for you between scheduling and your pickup time will be added to your hold.